Sunday, May 8, 2011

TANTALIZING!

Picture courtesy of outsapop.com
I feel just awful following up the Poly Styrene post with such high doses of excitement and whimsy but I have to say that oh my god.....Im TOTALLY going to do this. Even if its only for a month, I am going to turn my bedroom into a fort! I saw this post on Outsapop.com and naturally....like EVERYTHING she posts I must have one. Lets call it my "happy place" , you're all invited*













*by you're all i mean absolutely none of you except Mario, because he's helping me build it.

4 comments:

  1. this is by far the best idea you've had this month. let's begin construction on this immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend? ..... This weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring a reel of fishing line and my choo-choo train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! That's the hottest thing I've heard all week!

    ReplyDelete