Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Catching up!


Amythest and Brass Ring by ing
Ingrid! Where have you been!? What have you been doing!? Well.....I know I've pulled one of my Houdini-esque  "disappear off the earth" tricks on most of you, but it hasn't been in vain! I do this once in a while to gain perspective and focus, and this time I am really proud of what I have been creating with all my extra time. I've received a couple of emails from people asking how I have been and I just want to let you all know that I have been productive, and happy.

My mind has been occupied working 6 days a week, trying to finally create the things I've had in mind for years now, possibly moving, and all my extra time I spend sitting on Titan; watching (through my one good eye) a juggling polar-corn, that shits chocolate, and pees beer with a roach murderer at my side. He's quirky like MEEEEE!!!

Anyway, the ring in the picture? I made it :) I plan to make more like it in various metals and stones! Also, stay tuned for the bugs in resin jewelry that I have been wanting to make for YEARS now! Its bigger and better than the last last ones you may have seen. I will try to blog more often, although Im not certain who I blog for anymore. Either way, stay tuned! Over and out! 

4 comments:

  1. You forgot about the vodka cranberry waterfalls. And I'd like to suggest that all rocks are actually grapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocks that are grapes? Adam, thats ABSURD!

    ReplyDelete