Thursday, February 24, 2011

HOLD THE PICKLES!!!!!!!

I have to interrupt February of Love for THIS.....
So I got curious one drunken evening (last night, STFU im on staycation)  and went to google and typed in "Ingrid Camacho Facebook"..... I just  wanted to see what would happen!!! Expecting to self implode or start bleeding profusely out of my orifices I braced myself only to find THIS: 


commence caps lock :  

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !?
IS THIS EEEEERILY SIMILAR TO MY VERY OWN LIFE !?
I HAD AN ORANGE TABBY....
"THINKING AND GROWING RICH" ARE THINGS THAT INTEREST ME!
I LOVE ''MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND''
AND NOT COMPLETING SENTE.....


SHOULD I HAVE SEEN THIS? OR IS THIS LIKE A FORBIDDEN 
 GLIMPSE INTO MY DREARY LONELY FUTURE?!

FUCK YOU ONCE AGAIN, FACEBOOK! TOUCHE!




8 comments:

  1. :::giggles uncontrollably while he presses the like button:::

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....shit...there isn't a like button on this page. wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd sooner fuck the cat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but you don't look like Corey Feldman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jabbering JabberwockyMarch 2, 2011 at 8:21 PM

    LOL This is hysterical! The cat looks possessed + the Corey Feldman impersonator looks more like Chucky.

    See here:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YMOXQUoxk08/TFT0sAw4RCI/AAAAAAAAAZs/M9s0C_leuK4/s1600/g2avenueshow.jpg

    ReplyDelete