Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fuctional Loveacholic

A post on how Feb of Love has altered my drinking habits:

My, all this reading, thinking, writing and Googling I've been doing on the subject of love has got me drinking like a recently divorced 50 year old. I doubt my liver will make it to the end of February. I even went as far as posting  THIS on "wewholaugh.blogspot.com". Talk about "not wanting to expose the fresh scars of cupids arrows"... yea right, Ingrid.  I really wanted to do this month long "Ode to Love" in hopes of finding something to give me a new outlook on the subjects of love and marriage. We still have 3 more weeks, and I'm hopeful!

Either way...you should all know that I have recently converted and now my drink of choice is no longer "Cuba Libres" (otherwise known by its American name "Rum n Coke") I now drink Cranberry and Vodka. Kinda girly, I know, but when comparing the two: Run n Coke has about 230 calories whereas Cranberry and Vodka only has 170. I'm not getting any younger , and a girl has to watch her figure. Also, when I drink it I can lower my voice and devilishly say "I'm drinking the blood of a NEWBOOOORN! MOHAHHAHA" You know, because its redish in color....:::::blank stare:::::

More to come! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Jabbering JabberwockyFebruary 5, 2011 at 8:12 PM

    The 1st kinda love is loving yourself.

    Once you truly do, love will flock to you. It's kinda like misery loves company...

    Well, in order to get love, you have to be love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I didn't know Jabberwockies could be so deep.

    ReplyDelete