Monday, December 27, 2010

The night Ingrid stole Santa

The night Ingrid stole Santa will go down in history. Sadly... Bryan was the only one there to witness it first hand. So, whatever you hear about that night is just hearsay, you hear me!?

Why did I do such a ridiculously immature thing like THAT!? Well, I've had an insatiable desire for excitement lately. I acted out on that and did what any bored girl would do...gambled my money, drank a bit, danced wildly, and stole Santa! All on a Sunday night!

I woke up this morning bright and early for work only to find that Santa had been taken hostage and now resides in my living room.

He's cute.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, we should write a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BOOK !? Lets not suck eachothers dicks just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he IS cute...& totally vintage looking...

    ReplyDelete