Friday, November 5, 2010

Catching Up With Ing

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I wrote in this bitch! We have a lot of catching up to do! I have been a busy bee here at work since I got back from  vacation so I'm writing this in a bit of a hurry. * I got the chance to see Sputnik during my week off , I missed that little pussy so much <3 He's really  the most beautiful kitty in the world, hes charming as hell. I love my cat. He's also really happy running around outside in the wilderness. * The flower shop is almost open, people love the decor,  I'm hoping it's a success! Will post pics soon! * Halloween was nice, I didnt dress up but I did get to hang out with some really funny and amusing people. * Tanya left me alone too long (she went to NY) and I got bored and started to Tweeter, it's pretty cool.....follow me! ( love4ing ). * I got some cool stuff while in Fort Myers, which included a vintage style record player (which goes great with the decor in my apartment) , some vintage Xmas tree ornaments, and a deconstructed TV that Justin made. (See below) * Later today I will be blogging about HevyJ who is growing out his moustache for charity :) He's fluffy. More Later! Ta-ta!  
     <3 Ing



I know you  think these are adorable...they think youre pretty cute too

What happened in 1941? Can Anyone guess?


1 comment:

  1. Next time you're coming with me! But I'm super happy you join Twitter! Random brain diarrhea can be plenty fun!

    ReplyDelete