Monday, October 25, 2010

Haters: Think Before You Speak

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I saw this commercial last night.....



and I got a little upset, because I hate people telling me what to do, how to talk, how to walk and how to think. What the fuck is up with these fucking self righteous left wing cunts trying to tell me how to talk! No ma'am Hillary Duff and Wanda Sykes, no ma'am! I bet they would love to outlaw the word CUNT as well. Why don't we just set fire to the Bill of Rights, fuckit right? It's not the fact that I LOVE saying the word "Ghey"  so much that I want to stand up for the ability to say it....it's the hyper sensitivity of todays people. Everything is cause for alarm....fuck you people! Lighten the fuck up!
 I just did a survey of the gays and 1 out of 3 gays admit they dont like it....
and frankly my dear.....




4 comments:

  1. My Dear,

    This blog post is so GAY! Why are you being such a girl wearing a skirt as a top right now!?

    Jeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny because this guy here that I work with, has a "special" brother- and every time I say "that's so retarded" he gets all offended....

    Why don't they make a PSA about the word "bitch" ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like OMG!
    That commercial is totally SFG!
    SFG!?
    Yeah SFG!... uhm helloooo, So Fucking Gay!
    Everyones saying it!
    You know to be "PC" and stuff!

    ReplyDelete