Thursday, August 12, 2010

Richard is still dead....

After waiting and waiting and waiting, I find that Richard is still dead. Yes folks, everything we've see in the movies is untrue. Whoopie Goldberg hasnt shown up to help me communicate with him...Listening to white noise on television has only annoyed me....I even went to Haley Joel Osment, who told me to get a grip and get off his property immedietly!

I went through really old emails of ours and found a file he sent me a while back. At the time, I tried opening it but it wouldnt play because I didnt have Real Player on my computer. He told me to download Real Player and I said "no". Then he bitched at me for being so fucking lazy, to which I replied "Who the fuck uses Real Player now a days anyway!?"...... :::sigh:::: I miss him so much already.....

Anyway, I finally opened the file, Richard. A little late, but it couldnt have been at a more suitable time....


Ah, the sweet sound of Ella replaced with the cripiling feeling of losing someone you love. Im sure he had no clue that this song plays almost daily where I work. What a drag.

He posted this same song  on my Myspace page only days before he passed...but the Myspace version was less upbeat and an orange muppet with big blue eyes was singing it. It was funny in the saddest way possible..... he loved making these videos, they amused him so much.