Thursday, July 8, 2010

Problem Solved...for now.

I know this roach thing is getting old, and I hope this is the last I blog about the subject.... but.... last night I had a very Howard Hughes moment....a very dear and caring friend decided to bring over the most heavy duty bottle of roach spray with a nifty battery powered sprayer that gave the impression  of shooting laser beams.

I immedietly emerged from my paranoid sleep deprived state and began running around the house erratically pointing out all of my suspected roach entryways. I began  to tape up un-used doors, cracks and holes and then we sprayed every corner with roach spray. (unscented) I was finally able to rest soundly. The only way they can get in...is through the bottom of my front door....so we sprayed that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment