Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lost My Spot


Dear Prius Owner,

I've recently noticed that the parking spot in the garage that I have been parking in daily for the last 9 months has been inhabited by your vessel instead of mine. At first, I was under the impression that you were merely a guest in my garage and as any accommodating host  should do,  allowed you to use  my space. However, since then, I have noticed that your car is now parked in my spot DAILY! You arrive earlier than I do, touche'.

My question to you is... What have I done to you? You don't even know me, and yet you cause me such discomfort! I don't even understand why you would want to park in that spot! Its impossible to get into! Could you, unknowing stranger be as lazy as I ?! It is the first spot in the garage and after a long day of work, I don't have to do much walking to get there. This morning however, I noticed you were not there....perhaps you have died? I was once again, able to regain my position as the first car in the garage. However, I know, that you will be back bright and early tomorrow to continue the endless torture that thou has bestowed upon me ( dramatic enough? ) and for that I must say..... go f--- yourself, and your ugly hippie shit car!

Regretfully,
Ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment